What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies We Use
Below is a list of the cookies we use on this site, which is updated whenever new cookies are added and classified by our website team.
- Google Analytics Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- ARRAffinity is a cookie used to affinitize a client to an instance of an Azure Web App. e.g. if an app is scaled out to 10 instances, and a user accesses it from their browser, the ARRAffinity helps keep the user going back to the same app instance, instead of getting a random instance each time.
Last Update: 28th January 2020
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visitwww.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:How can i control cookies via my browser?
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visithttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.