About the role:
In-house dielectric coolant expert
As Iceotope gain traction in the market we need to be increasingly curious about the chemistry of our dielectric coolant. We are seeking to better understand compatibility, performance, degradation, loss and material compatibility, corrosion, facility (water based) coolant. To do this we need grow and develop an in-house dielectric coolant expert.
- You will be a critical thinker and problem solver with a background in Materials Science, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
- You’ll have a keen interest in emerging technologies and industrially driven material science challenges
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and in data presentation.
- Experience in testing and validating chemical and material suitability and performance.
- The drive, focus and curiosity to become our server cooling and data centre expert.
- The role will involve guiding our internal testing with a focus on coolant compatibility and material properties.
- Report writing and statistical evaluation of experimental data
- Contribute to design recommendations on the materials aspects of the R&D and product development.
- Liaise with and manage relationships with manufacturers and 3rd party test houses
- Represent Iceotope as our industry expert to customers at conferences.