An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer / Administrator to join our team.
This varied role is supported by our external HR Consultancy and oversees all aspects of HR including recruitment, talent development, wellbeing, employee relations, payroll and benefits and general HR admin.
The role requires a high degree of accuracy, excellent organisational and communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for HR enquiries from internal managers and employees, escalating where necessary.
- Support a diverse range of HR administration duties using HR software systems, including assistance with payroll, maintenance of HR data, employee relations, training and development.
- Monitor and coordinate probationary review process, and notify staff of their completion of probation period, accordingly issuing the necessary paperwork.
- Control all associated paperwork regarding exit interviews and leaver process.
- Carrying out employee file audit checks.
- Ensuring administration of the absence management procedure.
- Completing/reviewing checklists for maternity/paternity and shared parental leave.
- Supporting Managers by typing letters and notes from employee meetings.
- Prepare offers of employment including offer letters, employee contracts, new starter packs and arrange benefits for new employees.
- Assisting with all areas of the recruitment function including vacancy advertisements, interviewing and onboarding process.
- Ensuring immigration checks are carried out and correct documentation to work in the UK is obtained.
- You ensure efficient delivery of all travel, accommodation and fleet management requirements.
- Adhering to GDPR and Privacy Regulations.
We welcome applications from graduates, this could be a great opportunity to start your career in HR.
We will also consider applications from people seeking a part time post.